Chronology of a Crappy Show - The Real World
MTV Real World:
- New York: Beth, Heather, Kevin - good times
- Los Angeles: ugh, boring - the cowboy guy, the woman who wired her jaw shut to lose weight, the lesbian, some other boring sh1t
- San Francisco - THE BEST: Puck, Rachel, PEDRO - As Clinton said, we all know someone who die dof AIDS now, or something like that
- London - that nice actor girl who was in the Bridget Jones sequel, Jacinda, she was in that one
- Miami - booooorrrriiinnnggg - the werid Russian chick and the short Italian guy who mysterious got lots of action (though I think I can relate to the women attracted to short Italian guys; they can be pretty damn sexy and compelling)
- Boston - I'm so pissed that these very vacuous people were chosen to live in my hometown for a terrible season of Real World
- Seattle - the girl with Lupus, the guy who hit her, some other stuff
- Hawaii - Tek, the alcoholic chick, her twin, everyone naked in the pool on the first day blah blah blah
- New Orleans - the time they had that Cajun hick take 'em out on a boat tour of the Mississppi and in front of the black girl, he said the "n" word. This is also when the show really really got drinky sexy debauchery-y. That is: totally boring.
- Back to New York - didn't watch, lost interest
- Chicago - "
- Las Vegas - "
- Paris - "
- San Diego - "
- Key West - "
- Austin - "
- ish Brooklyn - a tranny's on this one and she has a boyfriend