Arts and Culture Notebook
I wanted a way to honor my wide array of interests in arts and culture, from politics to travel to food, entertainment to neopaganism to organization, and, of course, literature and poetry. I wear lots of hats--as seen on my style blog, VintageBridgeStyle.com--so how do I bring it all together? After a lot of thinking, I decided on a way to "do" my creativity and online content: this website Vintage-Bridge.com.
This is online arts and culture notebook covers:
- Entertainment, Theater, Music, Burlesque and Cabaret
- Visual Art, Vintage Style Decor, and Crafts
- Vegetarianism, Herbalism, and Foodie Things
- Travel, Tourist Attractions, Museums, and other Cultural Sites
- Nature, Permaculture, and Urban Gardening
- Neo-Paganism, Politics, and Feminism
- Sex, Body, and Age Positivity
- Bargain Hunting, Personal Finance, and Organization
- Journaling, Literature, Books,and (of course!) Poetry
Additionally, I have posted archives of past entires from the Bridget Eileen's Commonplace Book, as well as the jewelry-making site and the vegetarian notebook.
I'll post here on a mostly weekly basis. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for mostly daily posts. I also have accounts on Pinterest and Google Plus affiliated with this website.
You can also visit "Vintage Bridge Style: Retro Fashion on a Bohemian Budget" at VintageBridgeStyle.com, featuring plus size vintage and pin up style outfits, make up, and accessories on a bargain hunter's "bohemian budget." That will be the sole focus of VintageBridgetStyle.com and the affiliated social media: @VntgBridgeStyle on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
The rest of what I love to write about and share will be here, on regular old "Vintage Bridge: Arts and Culture Notebook" at Vintage-Bridge.com.
And the latest news about publications, poetry readings, and any other affiliated creative work I'm part of will be announced on Bridget-Eileen.com.
Thanks for joining me. Hope you enjoy!