Liquid Lunch (in a Healthy Way) Plus How I Make Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
A Healthy Working Lunch Featuring Only Liquids (none alcoholic, this isn't Mad Men!) and How to Make Bragg's Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
This just happened to be my lunch one day. I try to gather it up and make it look pretty before I commence working through the lunch hour (happens occasionally). This liquid lunch isn't the Mad Men kind, full for three martinis. No! It's a cup of tea (I love tea), bottle of water and Bragg's Unfiltered Cider Vinegar Drink. Plus a big bowl of Pacific Food Butternut Squash Soup with a garnish of salt, pepper and Tapito Hot Sauce.
How I Make My Version of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
- In the bottom of a latte cup, add about a flat tsp of honey
- Add about a tablespoon of the cider vinegar
- Let it dissolve on its own about a minute or so
- Add a tiny splash of hot water to help the process of dissolving (I'm usually making tea so I have this handy, or going to the water cooler that has an auto hot water spout.)
- Stir the honey and vinegar mixture so that it's well blended
- Fill the cup with cold water
- Stir well and drink!
I learned the hard way that if you don't make sure to dissolve the honey in the bottom of the cup first, it won't mix into the cold water well. I love this drink. It's a really good immunity booster. It helps with hydrating throughout the day and is a good, healthy, natural energy drink (as opposed to overly sugary energy drinks).