An Introduction to Vintage Bridge: An Arts and Culture Notebook, run by Bridget Eileen
I wanted a way to explore my wide array of interests in arts and culture, from politics to poetry, neopaganism to burlesque, communications to bibliophilia. I wear lots of hats - as seen on my beauty blog, VintageBridgeStyle.com - so how do I bring it all together? After a lot of thinking, I decided on a way to "do" my creativity and online content: this website, Vintage-Bridge.com.
Vintage Bridge: Arts and Culture Notebook covers:
- Literature, Books, and Poetry
- Writing, Journaling, and Communications
- Entertainment, Theater, Music, Burlesque, and Cabaret
- Visual Art, Vintage Style Decor, and Crafts
- Vegetarianism, Herbalism, and Foodie Things
- Travel, Tourist Attractions, Museums, and other Cultural Sites
- Nature, Permaculture, and Urban Gardening
- Neo-Paganism, Politics, and Feminism
- Bargain Hunting, Personal Finance, and Organization
Bridget Eileen, Blogging Since 2006
In addition to new content, I have also posted archives of past entires from my now-retired blogs:
- In the Pines (2006-2008) - general, diary like blog posts, as one would find in the advent of blogs
- Neophyte Poetics (2008-2010) - where I fleshed out my critical thesis on the close reading of poetry, for my Master of Fine Arts degree
- Bridget Eileen's Commonplace Book (2010-2018) - a compilation of news, notes, and other musings
- Dreaming Bridge Designs (2008-2010) - the handmade jewelry-making site
- A Vegetarian Notebook (2008-2013) - vegetarian recipes and vegetarian diet commentary
Where to Find New Content from Bridget EileenI'll post here on a mostly weekly basis. You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for mostly daily posts. I have an account on Pinterest affiliated with this website.
Social media links are listed on my social media page.
My Other Blog: Vintage Bridge Style
You can also visit "Vintage Bridge Style: an Age, Body and Sex Positive Beauty Blog" at VintageBridgeStyle.com, featuring outfits ideas for plus size figures of any age, in a range of styles from witchy boho, to cute and vintage, to sexy pin up style. Plus LOTS of accessories ideas, all on a bargain hunter's "bohemian budget." Age, Body, and Sex positivity-centered style is the focus of VintageBridgetStyle.com and the affiliated social media: @VntgBridgeStyle on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
The rest of what I love to write about and share will be here, on regular old "Vintage Bridge: Arts and Culture Notebook" at Vintage-Bridge.com.
Bridget Eileen's Homepage is Bridge-Eileen.com
And the latest news about publications, poetry readings, and any other affiliated creative work I'm part of will be announced on Bridget-Eileen.com.
Thanks for joining me. Hope you enjoy!